Connect Locally, Inspire Globally
The Middle East Ethics & Compliance Summit offers leading executives from the regional business community a unique opportunity to connect in the interest of inspiring corporate integrity and honored compliance practices. This game changing event introduced conversations across seasoned C-suite leaders, General Counsels, Chief Compliance Officers, global professional service firms and more reputable professionals in the spirit of connecting leadership to facilitate a sharing of best practices on company conduct throughout the Middle East and the region’s global market of influence. Explore all the in-depth conversations, and deep networking connections made in the interest of addressing such regionally significant topics including: anti-corruption and enforcement, corporate governance and board engagement, conflicts of interest, third party integrity, building ethical company culture and much more. The day will conclude with a networking reception open to the entire Summit assembly.
Past Company Participants Include
- ABB Group
- Abu Dhabi Global Market Authority
- AHMED SEDDIQI & SONS LLC
- Al Dahra Holding LLC
- Apple, Inc.
- BDP International, Inc.
- Boeing International Corporation Dubai
- CBRE Group, Inc.
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
- CRI Group
- Cummins Inc.
- Damco Logistics LLC
- Department of Petroleum Resources
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Emirates Global Aluminium
- Emirates National Oil Company
- Etihad Airways
- Etihad Aviation Group
- Eurasian Resources Group
- Flash Entertainment
- Guardian Industries Corp.
- Gulf Capital Pvt.JSC
- Gulftainer Company Limited
- Hadeed Emirates Contracting LLC
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- International Projects Development Co.(IPDC) W.L.L.
- Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
- MARIDOM PALACE HOTEL
- Mazrui International LLC
- McDermott International, Inc.
- MSB Consultancy
- Mubadala Development Company
- Nardello & Co. (UAE) LLC
- National Petroleum Construction Company
- New York University
- Nokia Corporation
- Norton Rose Fullbright (Middle East) LLP
- Parsons Corporation
- PepsiCo International LTD
- RAK Ceramics
- RECKITT BENCKISER INC.
- Rehmaniyah Management Consultants
- SABIC – Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
- Saudi Aramco
- Sidra Medical and Research Center
- Sony Middle East and Africa FZE
- SPCB, P.C.
- Standard Chartered Bank (SCB)
- Tata Steel India
- TE Connectivity
- The Boeing Company
- The Ethicos Group P/L
- Trimble Navigation Ltd.
- U.S.-U.A.E. Business Council
- University of London
- University of Sharjah
- Visa Inc.
2016 Summit Video Highlights
Expert Discussion, Conversation and Networking
Anti-Corruption in the Middle East and Global Enforcement Landscape
Corporate Governance, Board Communication and the Global Business Environment
Conflict of Interest: Managing Relationship Risk and Organizational Conduct
Connecting the Company Through a Global Code of Conduct
Third Party Integrity: Identifying Risk and Aligning Compliance Attributes
Embeddidng Ethics in the Company Culture
See the Profiles Below for Some of the Featured Faculty from 2016
Interested in speaking at 2017 Middle East Ethics & Compliance Summit? Contact Kevin McCormack.
Email email@example.com for more information.
Venue & Accommodations
Venue Details Coming Soon
If you require special accommodations (e.g. Meeting space, vegetarian meals, wheelchair or other disability needs) please email Chelsie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Us
Answers to the FAQs.
- Why Attend?
- Network and exchange ideas with industry peers and through leaders on corporate integrity, ethics, and compliance; Gain a deep understanding of the latest trends and challenges impacting company behavior and performance; Discover how to better cultivate a strong company culture of ethics; Identify key risks in both mature and emerging markets and their impact to the business; Take away actionable insights from the most reputable, multinational company leaders across industries; Explore practical tools and solutions to incorporate into your own compliance and integrity programs.
- Who should attend?
- C-suite and executive management; Board and Audit Committee Members; General Counsels; Chief Compliance and Legal Officers; Chief Ethics and Corporate Integrity Officers; Government and Regulatory Officials; Directors of Compliance and Program Managers; Law Firm Partners and Service Providers; Academics.
- What is discussed?
- The agenda topics for the 2017 Summit will align with today’s leading issues faced in the Middles East today. Some topics may include General Counsel Perspective; Anti-Corruption in the Middle East and Global Enforcement Landscape; Corporate Governance, Board Communication, and the Global Business Environment; Connecting the Company Through a Global Code of Conduct; Third Party Integration: Identifying Risk and Aligning Compliance Attributes; C-suite on Culture: Embedding Ethics and Values in the Company
- How can my company get involved?
- Invite the Middle East leader or key executive to join the conversation and play a leading role as a faculty member on one of the panel discussions. Please email Kevin McCormack to learn more about being a part of this year’s Summit.
Register today! Registration is complimentary for In-House compliance leaders. For questions, email Chelsie Dumenigo.
- I want to be a speaker – how can I suggest my topic?
- If you are interested in speaking at the Middle East Ethics & Compliance Summit, please contact Kevin McCormack, Vice President, Global Thought Leadership & Programs.
- What is the attire for the Middle East Ethics & Compliance Summit?
- Dress for the Middle East Ethics & Compliance Summit is business attire.
- Who can help me during the event?
- At the event, please see the registration desk for assistance. Anyone with a “Staff” badge will be able to answer your questions. You can also contact Chelsie Chmela, Director, Global Events.
- Will there be networking at the Summit?
- Yes, the Summit is designed around the opportunity to network with some of the most reputable company leaders and top industry experts from a diverse set of organizations. Have the chance to exchange ideas with leading experts throughout the Summit during breakfast, breaks, lunch and a networking reception.
- Do you have discounted hotel accommodations?
- A discounted room rate will be available to all Summit attendees at the host hotel. Details and booking information coming soon!
- Do you offer professional credits for attending?
- For those attendees seeking continuing education credit to meet professional requirements, Ethisphere will provide a certificate of completion at the conclusion of the event.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- If you are unable to attend the Summit, your registration is transferrable to someone within your organization. A full refund is available if requested by Friday, September 8, 2017. Thereafter, your registration is non-refundable.